Medical Exemestane Aromasin for Female Breast Cancer Cure Drug CAS
Product Name Exemestane
CAS No. 107868-30-4
99% Purity white powder Anti Estrogen Steroid Aromasin Exemestane
For Anti Cancer CAS 107868-30-4
Appearance White or Almost White Crystalline Powder
Grade Pharmaceutical Grade
Exemestane Description :
Treating advanced breast cancer in women who are past menopause and
whose disease has progressed after treatment with other medicines.
It is also used in the treatment of early breast cancer in certain
women who are past menopause and after treatment with other
medicines. It may also be used for other conditions as determined
by your doctor.
Exemestane is an aromatase inhibitor. It works by stopping the
production of estrogen, which may decrease the size and growth of
1. Aromasin is one of the most powerful estrogen suppressing
2. Aromasin is one of the best compounds to lower the aromatizing
effect of steroids.
3. Aromasin is available for body builders taking anabolic
4. It acts by blocking the enzyme aromatase, subsequently blocking
the production of estrogen.
5. Aromasin is also a kind of .antineoplastic (hormonal) raw
Do NOT use exemestane if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in exemestane
- you have not undergone menopause
- you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- you are taking any medicines that contain estrogen (eg, certain
birth control pills, certain hormone replacement therapies)
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of
these apply to you.
This medication is used to treat certain types of breast cancer
(such as hormone-receptor-positive breast cancer) in women after
menopause. Exemestane is also used to help prevent the cancer from
returning. Some breast cancers are made to grow faster by a natural
hormone called estrogen. Exemestane decreases the amount of
estrogen the body makes and helps to slow or reverse the growth of
these breast cancers.Exemestane is usually not used in women of
How to use Exemestane
Use exemestane as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the
medicine for exact dosing instructions. Check the label on the
medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with exemestane. Talk to your
pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- Take exemestane by mouth after a meal at the same time every day.
- Continue to take exemestane even if you feel well. Do not miss any
- If you miss a dose of exemestane, take it as soon as possible. If
it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go
back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how
to use exemestane.
|Letrozole Femara||CAS 112809-51-5|
|Tamoxifen Citrate Novadex||CAS 54965-24-1|
|Clomifene citrate Serophene||CAS 50-41-9|
|Anastrozole Arimidex||CAS 120511-73-1|
|Exemestane Aromasin||CAS 107868-30-4|
If you have any questions about exemestane, please talk with your
doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
Exemestane is to be used only by the patient for whom it is
prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with
Check with your pharmacist about how to dispose of unused medicine.
Packaging & Delivery
1. Sufficient stock, so delivery promptly very day is OK after
receive the payment.
2. Well-trained and disciplined packing team:provide unique&
safe ways to ship 10g-100kg powers at one time to customers
3. Professional logistic agent We make sure of fast delivery and
4. Packing pictures and tacking code are provided within 24 hours
after receiving the payment.Updated tracking information will be
provided every other day.